KIEF was attended by 190 journalists and more than 800 guests. 28 companies and organizations have become partners of the KMEF 2016, and 18 media became media partners.
Euronews TV company has become a partner of the panel discussions “Ukraine on the Global Economic Map” and “International Cooperation: Ukraine-Europe”. One of the discussions entitled “Industrial Potential of Ukraine” was held in cooperation with Interpipe, which is one of the world’s Top-10 producers of seamless pipes. The discussion “Leadership and Reforms” took place in cooperation with Deloitte, one of the world’s leading accounting and consulting services companies. Turkish Airlines has become the official airline partner of KIEF 2016.
The following companies have also received the status of partners of the third Kyiv International Economic Forum:
• Alexandrov & Partners International Law Company
• Arcada Joint
Stock Commercial Bank
• The Association of Industrial Automation Enterprises of Ukraine, which represents the Ukrainian industrial automation enterprises community’s interests for cooperation and finding common solutions to common problems
• Association of Ukrainian Business in Poland, which unites leading Ukrainian investors who do business in Poland to promote Ukrainian manufacturers in the Polish and the EU markets
• SC “Derzhzovnishinform”, the State Enterprise of State Research and Information Center for Monitoring International Commodity Markets
• European Business Association (EBA), the premier organization for foreign business in Ukraine
• Kyiv-Mohyla Business School [kmbs], the school for the leaders who want to drive change
• Club KOLO open
expert discussion platform
• Foreign Economic Relations Board (DEIK), the organization that promotes foreign trade activities of the Turkish private sector and seeks investment opportunities
• Oxy-Taxi, the first electric cars taxi service in Kyiv
• Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which includes about 10 thousand business entities
• Center for Market Economy Development (CMD-Ukraine), the community of experts, scientists and industry professionals, united to modernize Ukraine’s economy
• Ukrainian Business Association, the organization that creates fair business in Ukraine with its own hands
• Cisco, the world leader in information technology
• Bionic Hill Ukrainian Innovation Technopark
• CEO Club Ukraine, the community of business
• FastForward, the organizer of management tours
• GIZ GmbH German Society for International Cooperation
• HUB 4.0, the space of ideas and opportunities
• O2PR Meaningful Communication Agency
Among media partners of KIEF 2016 were TV channels First Business Channel, NewsONE and ZIK, Radio Vesti radio station, Interfax-Ukraine and Liga.net news agencies, as well as such periodicals as Business, Novoe Vremya Magazine, Obozrevatel, Tyzhden.ua, Companion, Delo.ua, Dsnews, ELLE, Finance.ua, InVenture, KyivPost, Landlord, Strategic Business Review.
Kyiv International Economic Forum (KIEF) is a permanently operating venue for the formation of Ukrainian economic development strategy. It is aimed to set up a dialogue between experts, businesses and government, borrowing the best international practices, creating a road map for the development and promotion of the conversion of ideas into the real action.