Ph.D. in economics, professor.
Graduated from Kyiv institute of national economy D.S. Korotshenko in Finance.
After graduating worked in spheres related with economic and banking activities:
• Soviet branch of Construction Bank of the USSR;
• The Ukrainian branch VNDPI "ENERGOPROM" Ministry of Energy and Electrification of the USSR;
• Served as Deputy Director of the economy in the current intersectoral scientific and technical center "Energy";
• Worked as head of credit and investment department of Joint Stock Commercial Bank "Intelekt";
• Held the position of Deputy Chairman of the Board of Bank of Business Cooperation;
• Since 1993, working in the Bank PJSC "Arkada". From 1995 to the present is Chairman of the Board of Bank "Arkada".
• From 2002 to the present Chairman of the Management Board of Bank "Arkada" Konstantyn Palyvoda was elected to the Board of Directors of the International Federation of Pension Funds Administrators (FIAP).
Headed a group of experts that prepared the draft laws related to mortgage financing: the Law of Ukraine "On the experiment in housing based holding company" Kyivmiskbud "," editorial in the Law of Ukraine "On the experiment in housing based holding company" Kyivmiskbud ", Law of Ukraine" on financial and credit mechanisms and management of property in housing construction and real estate, " the Law of Ukraine " on mortgage lending operations with consolidated mortgage debt and mortgage certificates ".
Author of more than 30 scientific papers, 8 books, actively participated in over 20 scientific conferences.