Change of approach to the international financing is crucial. Funds should not only go to macroeconomic stabilization, energy, agriculture and road infrastructure, but also to hi-tech products production projects. Besides, we must change the paradigm of the population on the use of its own funds towards investing in the real sector.
Issues to be discussed:
• What are the actual demands of the international financial institutions regarding the banking sector reform in Ukraine?
• How the requirements of the international financial institutions will affect the macroeconomic and microeconomic situation?
• Is it possible to change the conditions of the international financial institutions in 2016 and subsequent years?
• Is it possible to develop the economy while having the frozen conflict in the Donbas? What geopolitical partners does Ukraine need to balance Russian influence?
• What is the situation with the restructuring of Ukraine's external debt?
• What was the use of EU funds and other creditors earlier?
• What internal funding instruments are necessary for development projects?
• What should be the policy of the Ministry of Finance and the National Bank to resume credit financing?
• What are the prospects for financing of the real sector under the external assistance programs (EBRD, EIB, European Commission, etc.)?