A Leader's Secret Weapon in the 21st Century

07 October 14:30 - 15:30 B Hall 1st Floor

The value, behavioral and informational landscape of our era is changing.

But whichever way we go, east, west, north or south, it is always a journey into ourselves. The one who travels inwardly will eventually circumnavigate the earth. Great leaders have had a passion. Bill Gates had a passion for new technology, Mahatma Gandhi for human rights, Martin Luther King for equality. Oprah Winfrey, Founder of The Oprah Winfrey Network, articulated her mission as follows: “To be a teacher. And to be known for inspiring my students to be more than they thought they could be”.

Sir Richard Branson's personal mission statement, founder of The Virgin Group, is: “To have fun in my journey through life and learn from my mistakes”.

Many of today's leaders are true polymaths, and their cognitive style can be described as an innovative frontier. We will talk about the secrets of leadership in the 21st century with the brightest representatives from the world of art, science and business.

Would you like to receive more information?
Please leave your details and we'll call you back!
Field Name can't be empty
Field Phone can't be empty
This site uses cookies to deliver website functionality and analytics. If you would like to know more about the types of cookies we serve and how to change the settings, please read our Cookie Notice. By clicking the "I accept" button, you consent to the use of these cookies.