For the second winter running, Ukraine's energy sector has become one of the targets of Russian terror. The power system is entering the 2023-2024 season with a lower margin of power and capacity than a year ago. However, with much better air defence protection and the gained experience of power engineers. Are the industrial companies and citizens ready for the next challenges?
This winter may not be the last one under Russian terror, so we should start preparing for the next ones already. In order to survive, ensure the economic operation and the well-being of citizens, the government, business and the community must significantly transform the industry. In particular, it is necessary to unlock the energy potential and become a leader in Europe. How can we do this? We will discuss it at the panel: "Ukrainian Energy. What to expect in winter?". The event will become a platform for dialogue between the government and business in order to develop Ukraine's energy sector. The following issues will be discussed at the panel:
1. How is Ukraine prepared for the winter of 2023/2024? Threats, needs, urgent steps, and performers.
2. How can the industry be transformed during the war?
3. What needs to be changed for Ukraine to unlock its energy potential?
4. How to improve the business climate in the energy sector?
5. The next winter periods for the Ukrainian energy sector: an action plan for today.