Founded by entrepreneur Vasyl Khmelnytskyi, UFuture Investment Group has become the Forum’s strategic partner. The group consists of UDP Development Company, Kyiv International Airport, the national outdoor advertising operator RTM-Ukraine, and the pharmaceutical manufacturer Biopharma. Moreover, UFuture develops innovative businesses, such as the generation of renewable energy (through UDP Renewables), Bila Tserkva Industrial Park, innovative parks UNIT.City and LvivTech.City.
JSC Raiffeisen Bank Aval, which provides a wide range of standard and modern banking services to more than 2.5 million customers through a nationwide network consisting of about 500 branches throughout Ukraine, has become Forum’s partner bank this year. Raiffeisen Bank Aval has been named the 2018 best issuing bank in Eastern Europe according to the International Finance Corporation, the best bank in Ukraine according to the Euromoney magazine’s Awards for Excellence 2017, the best Ukrainian bank in the Global Finance rating of the best banks in the world, and the best bank of Ukraine in the rating Europe Banking Awards of EMEA Finance.
For the second year in a row, KIEF was held at a partner location — Parkovy Convention and Exhibition Center. The state-of-the-art technical base along with the functional content makes it possible to hold practically any event project at Parkovy: from international forums, exhibitions, and conferences to concerts, boxing tournaments, and fashion shows.
The partner status of the fifth Kyiv International Economic Forum has also been received by 17 companies:
• ACCIONA, global leader in providing sustainable solutions for infrastructure and renewable energy projects
• Arkada Joint-Stock Commercial Bank
• Arzinger Independent Law Firm
• Boyden, the leading global top management recruitment company
• Interpipe, one of the largest manufacturers of seamless pipe in the world
• IT-Enterprise, the leading Ukrainian developer of advanced digital and cloud solutions for enterprise management
• Konica Minolta, one of the leading suppliers of integrated solutions for paper-based and electronic document management, corporate content management, and professional printing management
• KPMG, global network of independent member firms offering audit, tax, and advisory services
• Mastercard, which manages a payment network that connects consumers, businesses, and organizations in more than 210 countries and territories
• Turkish Airlines, the official carrier of KIEF 2018
• UDP Renewables, investment and development company in the renewable energy industry
• Ukravit, Ukrainian agrarian company and leader in the national plant protection products and micronutrients market
• UMG Investment Company
• Smart Maritime Group, the largest shipbuilding holding in Ukraine
• Ukrenergo National Power Company
• AutoCapital, official importer of Mercedes-Benz cars in Ukraine
Moreover, 10 business associations and non-profit organizations have become partners of KIEF 2018:
• CEO Club Ukraine, a community of top business leaders
• KOLO Discussion Club
• Lean Institute Ukraine, created to spread lean thinking in Ukraine
• The Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which includes about 10,000 business entities
• Center for Market Economy Development (CMD-Ukraine), a community of sectoral experts and scientists united with the aim to modernize the Ukrainian economy
Interfax-Ukraine and LIGA.net information agencies, NewsONE, ZIK, and Priamyi TV channels, ТАVR МЕDІА radio holding, Business Radio, IDEALIST.media video platform, and such publications as 112.ua, Apostrophe, Business, Vesti, Glavcom, Dilova Stolytsia, Novoye Vremya, Obozrevatel, Ukrainskyi Tyzhden (The Ukrainian Week), Fakty, Focus, Agronews, Delo.ua, Destinations.ua, hubs.ua, InVenture, KyivPost, Landlord, Leadership Journey, Na chasi, Politeka, Prostobiz.ua, rabota.ua, Strategic Business Review have supported KIEF 2018 as media partners.
Kyiv International Economic Forum (KIEF) is a permanent platform for the formation of Ukraine’s economic development strategy. It is aimed at organizing a dialogue between experts, business and government, adopting the best international experience, creating a roadmap for development and facilitating the conversion of ideas into real actions. Website of the Forum: www.forumkyiv.org.