CEO Superhumans Center
2004-2022 Olga held the position of Executive Director of Olena Pinchuk ANTIAIDS Foundation building a culture of Ukrainian philanthropy, conducting large-scale campaigns in media, fighting against HIV/AIDS in Ukraine and promoting equal rights for women.
Amongst the major projects supervised and implemented as a key manager are:
- humanitarian hub HelpUkraine Center in Lublin, Poland, the initiative of top Ukrainian businesses: TIS, Nova Poshta, Rozetka established in the first week of war to collect, transport and distribute humanitarian aid to Ukraine;
- humanitarian aid project Medsanbat aimed at training military medics according to NATO standards and supplying them with necessary equipment;
- co-founder of Veteran Hub;
- Dialog Hub, an information-educational center in Kyiv for school teachers, teenagers and open-minded people of Ukraine;
- charitable concerts of Sir Elton John, Queen and Sir Paul McCartney in Kyiv.
2018-2021, four years in a row, in the list of the TOP 100 most successful women of Ukraine according to nv.ua.