The Round Table will be attended by the officials of the Ukrainian Government, the Ambassadors of Arab Countries to Ukraine, Ukraine’s and Arab Countries’ business community.
The participants of Kyiv International Economic Forum who acquired “Investor” Package through the Ukrainian Business Association are invited to the round table.
Seating is limited.
Registration for Round Table: 0636097733 and facebook.
The issues to be discussed:
• prospects for development of business relations between the business community from Ukraine and the Middle East countries. Presentation: “Ukrainian Business Hub”;
• short-term and long-term steps in promoting of partner business relations, including participation of Ukraine in Expo 2020;
• consolidation of previously reached bilateral agreements between the business community and the business associations. Signing of bilateral agreements between Kyiv International Economic Forum and Annual Investment Meeting, the Ukrainian Business Association and business community from Oman and Saudi Arabia.
• Dawood Mohammad Khalid Ahmad Mohammed, President, Annual Investment Meeting, Dubai, the United Arab Emirates;
• Vasyl Khmelnytsky, First Vice President of the Ukrainian League of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (ULIE), K. Fund founder;
• Volodymyr Chepovy, President of the Ukrainian Business Hub, Co-founder of Business 100;
Moderator: Sviatoslav Dubyna, Project Manager of “Ukrainian Business Hub” in GCC Countries