The most significant problem for Ukraine's economy is its raw material structure. Without the development of the state-of-the-art industry, manufacturing of high value-added products, and focus on exporting ready-made products rather than raw materials, it is impossible to achieve growth and the European standard of living for Ukrainians. And the full-scale war has created even more challenges for Ukrainian manufacturers. We will discuss about the issues on:
1. What government incentives and instruments are planned to be introduced in the near future to foster the development of manufacturing companies, attract investments, and promote technology advancements in the industry?
2. What are the biggest challenges manufacturers face and how do they cope with them?
3. What is the role of the state in the development of industry, which industries does it prioritize? How will the state operate in the role of a customer and buyer of Ukrainian products?
4. How are Ukrainian manufacturers involved in rebuilding Ukraine and do they perceive a risk from the West doing everything with its own hands?
5. What should a pro-Ukrainian industrial policy look like?